Blue Steel Security Job Requirements
Blue Steel Security is always looking for top notch officers. We offer pay and benefits above the industry standard, 401k, paid time off, payroll advances, rent discounts, in-house training and a host of other services available to Blue Steel Employees.
- Must be able to lawfully work in the United States
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- No felony convictions
- Must have a current AZ DPS issued unarmed or armed guard permit
- Must be able to speak, read and write clearly in English
- Must be able to walk, stand and climb stairs for up to 8 hours
- Must have a working smart phone
- Must be able to generate a report in MS Word format
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be available nights, weekends and holidays
If you don’t have an Arizona DPS Issued Guard License, we offer classes weekly and can help you obtain one. Please fill out the application below and our team will contact you and schedule your training.
Application for Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability or national origin.